19th International Conference on HIV Treatment and Prevention Adherence
June 9–11, 2024
El Conquistador, Fajardo, Puerto Rico
Exhibit booths include a 10 x 10 ft. booth space with one (1) 6-foot skirted table with two (2) chairs, pipe and drape, and one (1) sign with the exhibitor’s name. Exhibitors are responsible for any additional items required at their booth including but not limited to electrical, audiovisual, shipping, buildout, and Internet needs. Larger booth spaces are available on demand with additional exhibitor benefits.
As an exhibitor at the conference, you will receive:
- One (1) e-blast sent on exhibitor’s behalf to all those attending the event. Exhibitor must submit email draft for approval by IAPAC. Upon approval, IAPAC will send to all registered attendees on mutually agreed date.
- Two (2) complimentary exhibitor passes (additional passes available for purchase for $150/each).
- A listing in the Exhibitor Supplement along with a description of the exhibiting organization (organization to provide description to IAPAC along with Exhibitor Application).
- Exposure to Continuum 2024 delegates, who will include physicians, nurses and nurse-practitioners, pharmacists, psychologists, behavioral scientists, social scientists, public health specialists, epidemiologists, social workers, case managers, peer educators and navigators, and community health workers working in the field of HIV medicine.
Assignment of Space
All organizations interested in exhibiting must submit an Exhibitor Application. Exhibitors who wish to avoid assigned space near or apart from other specific exhibitors will need to indicate so on their application. IAPAC will attempt to honor all requests but reserves the right to refuse any request. All booth spaces will be assigned by May 3, 2024.
Exhibit Hall Hours
Exhibits must be staffed at all times during exhibit hall hours. IAPAC will not provide security during the times that the exhibit hall is not open and is not responsible for any lost or stolen items. Please note that food and beverage for conference delegates will be placed in the Exhibit Hall area to drive traffic into the Exhibit Hall.
June 9, 2024; 1PM–6PM
June 10, 2024; 8AM–5PM
June 11, 2024; 8AM–3PM
* Show hours are subject to change